NBKA Student Bursary – Submission Guidelines
The New Brunswick Kinesiology Association is proud to offer its first student bursary. The bursary aims to financially support university students who are pursuing a degree in kinesiology at a New Brunswick university.
- Undergraduate student pursuing a degree in Kinesiology at the University of New Brunswick or the Université de Moncton.
- Member of the New Brunswick Kinesiology Association (NBKA)
The application should be formatted as a PDF, including:
- Cover Letter
- An essay (maximum 2 pages) explaining:
- Interests and motivations for pursuing studies in kinesiology,
- Current plans for the future following graduation,
- Why you should be chosen to receive this bursary.
The PDF file with the complete application should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 23, 2019. The award recipient will be announced at the annual NBKA/AKNB conference on October 5th, 2019 in Fredericton, NB.
The NBKA aims to provide financial support to a student at a New Brunswick university, and hopes to aid them in reaching their education goals and to pursue a future in a kinesiology related field.
We look forward to receiving all of your applications!
Not a Student Member yet? Fill out an application to become a student member of the NBKA. Student memberships are free of charge.
*Notre site web en français est présentement en construction. Vous pouvez tout de même consulter cette publication en français en consultant le lien suivant: Bourse 2019 – Guide de Soumission