2019 NBKA Poster Competition
When: Saturday, October 5th
Where: University of New Brunswick, Fredericton; Kinesiology Building.
Why: To showcase student research in the field of Kinesiology.
Who: All students associated with research conducted in the field of Kinesiology.
- All university students presenting research associated with the field of Kinesiology are eligible.
- Posters can be a research project, your thesis or dissertation research. Work in progress will also be accepted.
- Posters must be produced by the student and the student must be first author. Only the first author will be eligible for a prize. If more than one student will be on the poster, it will be the responsibility of the first author to distribute the prize.
- Students may be on more than one poster however, only one poster with the student as first author will be considered for a prize.
- Complete no more than a 500-word abstract of your work and submit by Monday, September 23rd.
- Prepare your research poster. Posters should be 36″ by 48″. Poster printing will not be provided.
- Arrive at 8 a.m. to place your research poster on the assigned poster board. Please see volunteers to receive your assigned board number.
Submit a Microsoft Word Document; Times New Roman, size 12 font, with the following guidelines:
First Line: The Primary Author/Presenter, with cycle (undergraduate, master, doctorate) and year (1st, 2nd, 3rd) of study.
Second Line: Tile of the Presentation
Third Line: All of the Authors in the Research
Fourth Line: Any Affiliations of Authors
Fifth Line: Abstract
Please submit all information with your conference registration form completed (available in September) no later than September 23rd to:
- Presentation and judging of the posters will occur between 10:15 and 11:30 a.m. on October 5th. First author must be present.
- Posters will be judged on the quality of the poster itself and the oral presentation.
- Prizes will be awarded between in the afternoon.
- There will be a prize for top undergraduate, master’s, and PhD research posters, respectively.