The NBKA is a not-for-profit organization entirely run by volunteers.
The New Brunswick Kinesiology Association exists to:
- Provide leadership throughout the promotion of the science and profession of kinesiology and enhance the appreciation of kinesiology services to improve and enhance quality of life,
- Stimulate the evolution of the profession of kinesiology through development and promotion of educational opportunities to its members,
- Foster partnerships with the academic community through support of research and kinesiology program development,
- To stimulate communications to provide consistent practice standards and professionalism
- Provide membership services and enhance the benefits of its membership
The vision of the NBKA is to be the voice for the kinesiology profession in New Brunswick. The NBKA aims to contribute to public awareness and the value of kinesiology services in New Brunswick, and to contribute to the evolution of the profession of kinesiology through development of educational opportunities.